National Settlement Depository provides:
- ISIN and CFI codes allocation to Russian financial instruments
NSD allocates ISIN and CFI codes in accordance with international standards ISO 6166 and ISO 10962 to securities of Russian issuers and to other financial instruments issued or registered in the Russian Federation.
NSD supports the Database of international codes allocated to Russian financial instruments.
- Providing clients with ISIN and CFI codes of non-Russian financial instruments
NSD assists participants of the Russian market to get international ISIN and CFI codes allocated to non-Russian financial instruments in order to operate these instruments on the Russian market, including:
- Providing clients with ISIN and CFI codes of non-Russian financial instruments on client’s request;
- Assisting clients in allocating new ISIN and CFI codes;
- Assisting clients in reallocating CFI codes that do not meet requirements of the "Regulation on Qualification of Foreign Financial Instruments as Securities" approved by the FFMS of Russia or of ISO 10962 international standard.
NSD supports the Database of non-Russian financial instruments that meet the requirements of the Regulation on Qualification and international codes assigned to them.